The tool called Code-Checker checks and possibly repairs some of the formal errors in your source code.
Code Checker should be installed as project, don't use it as dependency.
composer create-project nette/code-checker
Usage: php code-checker [options] Options: -d <path> folder to scan (optional) -i <mask> files or directories to ignore (can be used multiple times) -f fixes files -l convert newline characters
Without parameters, it checks the current working directory in a read-only mode, with
-f parameter it
Before you get to know the tool, be sure to backup your files first.
You can create a batch file, e.g.
code.bat, for easier execution of Code-Checker under Windows:
php path_to\Nette_tools\Code-Checker\code-checker %*
What Code-Checker Does?
- removes BOM
- checks validity of Latte templates
- checks for control characters
- checks whether the file is encoded in UTF-8
- controls misspelled
/* @annotations */(second asterisk missing)
- removes PHP ending tags
?>in PHP files
- removes trailing whitespace and unnecessary blank lines from the end of a file
- normalizes line endings to system-default (with the